The Outdoor Trade Show (OTS) 2016 has now closed.
Thank you to everyone who attended and we look forward to welcoming you back next year:
Tuesday 11th – Thursday 13th July 2017
Stoneleigh Park Exhibition Centre, Stoneleigh Park Warwickshire, CV8 2LG (SatNav Postcode)
The Outdoor Trade Show has come a long way since the inaugural event in 2006, where 46 exhibitors and 621 visitors were hosted in one hall at Stoneleigh Park.
OTS presents a fantastic opportunity for retail visitors to see a wide variety of outdoor brands presenting clothing, footwear and accessory products in the exhibition halls, at the same time as allowing camping and caravanning retailers to browse through the hundreds of tents and caravan awnings on display outdoors.
Who should visit?
With a mix of different brands and product ranges OTS will interest retail buyers who specialise in general outdoor sports and activities. Don’t miss out on viewing the latest product launches by paying a visit to OTS. The show is aimed to attract buyers from:
- Independent outdoor retailers
- Multiple outdoor retailers
- Specialist camping retailers
- General sports retailers
- Outdoor, sports and camping journalists
Who should exhibit?
If your business specialises in outdoor sports then attending OTS is a must this year. With a limited number of stands make sure that you reserve your space early to ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity to interface with new and existing customers.
- Outdoor clothing manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor footwear manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor accessories manufacturers or distributors
- Camping equipment manufacturers or distributors
- Tent and caravan awnings suppliers