Outdoor Trade Show 2014
Stoneleigh Park Exhibition Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.
9th - 11th September 2014: Indoor & Outdoor
- Tuesday 9th September 2014 – 10am–5pm (halls open until 6pm)
- Wednesday 10th September 2014 – 9am–6pm (halls open until 7pm)
- Thursday 11th September 2014 – 9am–5pm
Now in its 9th year, OTS 2014 will take place as a three day event from Tuesday 9th to Thursday 11th September, allowing retailers to once again see a wide variety of brands showing clothing, footwear and accessory products in the exhibition halls, at the same time as allowing camping retailers to browse through the hundreds of tents and awnings on display outdoors.
OTS is an unmissable event that brings the trade together at one venue, offering a cost effective platform to conduct some serious business all under one roof! Run by the trade for the trade, it takes place at an ideal time for retailers to place forward orders for next Spring / Summer or to simply place top up orders for pre-Christmas delivery.
Who should visit
With a mix of different brands and product ranges OTS will interest retail buyers who specialise in general outdoor sports and activities. Don't miss out on viewing the latest product launches by paying a visit to OTS. The show is aimed to attract buyers from:
- Independent outdoor retailers
- Multiple outdoor retailers
- Specialist camping retailers
- General sports retailers
- Outdoor, sports and camping journalists
Who should exhibit
If your business specialises in outdoor sports then attending OTS is a must this year.
With a limited number of stands make sure that you reserve your space early to ensure you don't miss out on this great opportunity to interface with new and existing customers.
- Outdoor clothing manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor footwear manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor accessories manufacturers or distributors
- Camping equipment manufacturers or distributors
- Tent and caravan awnings suppliers