Outdoor Trade Show 2015
Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th September 2015
Stoneleigh Park Exhibition Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG (SatNav Postcode)
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, this year’s Outdoor Trade Show (OTS 2015) begins on Tuesday 15th September 2015, taking place at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire. Not only do retailers have the unique opportunity of viewing clothing, footwear and accessory products inside the two exhibition halls, but over 500 tents from the industry’s leading brands will be pitched on the grass outdoors at the same time to attract a wider variety of retail visitors.
- Tuesday 15th September 2015: 9am–5pm (halls open until 6pm)
- Wednesday 16th September 2015: 9am–6pm (halls open until 7pm)
- Thursday 17th September 2015: 9am–4pm
Who should visit?
With a mix of different brands and product ranges OTS will interest retail buyers who specialise in general outdoor sports and activities. Don’t miss out on viewing the latest product launches by paying a visit to OTS. The show is aimed to attract buyers from:
- Independent outdoor retailers
- Multiple outdoor retailers
- Specialist camping retailers
- General sports retailers
- Outdoor, sports and camping journalists
Who should exhibit?
If your business specialises in outdoor sports then attending OTS is a must this year. With a limited number of stands make sure that you reserve your space early to ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity to interface with new and existing customers.
- Outdoor clothing manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor footwear manufacturers or distributors
- Outdoor accessories manufacturers or distributors
- Camping equipment manufacturers or distributors
- Tent and caravan awnings suppliers